Although the life-expectancy gap between men and women has decreased, it's a fact that men still need to pay more attention to their bodies. Several things work against men. For example, they tend to smoke and drink more than women, and they don't seek medical help as often as women.
Of course,there are health conditions that only affect men, and it's important for them to have regular checkups and screenings.
Understanding the health risks for men is a crucial part in maintaining a healthy life. A few simple lifestyle changes can help address men's health concerns.
Looking Good Mark!!
Pains Men Should Not Ignore
A lot of men try to ignore or deny that they are experiencing severe, persistent or unusual pains. This could be due to several reasons, such as, they don’t want to believe anything could be seriously wrong; they think that they are too busy to check it out; they lack medical insurance and are concerned that it may cost a lot of money.
Well guys, we know you are rough and tough as nails, but do NOT ignore the following pains:
1. A Severe headache: A very bad headache, especially if combined with other symptoms such as: nausea, vomiting, light sensitivity, a drooping eyelid, and a change in mental awareness.
2. Chest pain: Whether it is intense chest pressure, pain, or squeezing sensation.
3. Other chest pains: Sharp, stabbing chest pain of sudden onset, with or without shortness of breath.
4. Abdominal pain: Especially from the lower right side of the abdomen, with or without fever or nausea and vomiting.
5. Joint and muscle pain: Pains associated with joint swelling. Instability of a joint. Pain combined with a restricted range of motion or limping. Persistent or worsening pain.
6. Severe back pain: Low back pain combined with either weakness in the legs, pain radiating down one leg, trouble controlling your bladder or bowels, or pain when coughing.
The Male Libido
A man’s libido
includes emotional energy and physiological energy that is linked to one’s sex drive. Today, many men are interested in improving their virility. Here are a few tips you could try to achieve that goal.
Gentlemen, perhaps you’ve become a bit lazy about your grooming habits, or you’re not sure how to pull it all together sometimes. We all know that physical appearance plays a big role in the way other people perceive us, especially on that important job interview or special date, so please don’t let yourself go.
Certain things might be overlooked, but if you really want to look sharp and give yourself that extra edge then there are a few MUST CHECK areas of grooming before you dare to step outside. Scan yourself in the mirror, starting from your head down:
• No dandruff allowed. Get rid of it.
• If you have facial hair; neatly trim your beard and mustache
• Destroy protruding nose and ear hairs
• Take care of bad breath and yellow teeth
• Shirt collars must be clean and preferably pressed
• Fingernails and hands must be clean
• Dress shoes must be clean and buffed
• Control the Body Odor
To look amazing, and discover the top four critical areas to check that 99% of men don’t think about when it comes to their personal grooming habits; take a peek at
Grooming Secrets for Men.
They’ll work for you regardless of your age, weight, or position in life and will drastically improve your appearance and attraction level.
Over 50% of the male population is currently diagnosed with
prostate problems, which affects their normal functions as well as sexual life. This article will help guide you on what to do to
maintain a healthy
Hey Guys, what if you had these?
Haaaaa! Well, they may not look exactly like that, but guess what... Men also get Breast Cancer! Most people are surprised to learn that.
The most recent American Cancer Society estimates for male breast cancer in the United States are for 2009:
• About 1,910 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed among men.
• About 440 men will die from breast cancer.
Although these numbers are far lower than the numbers of female cases; the fact is that breast cancer can affect both women and men.
It is suggested that men also do a regular Breast Self Examination. As with women, the purpose of examining your breasts is to detect changes you haven’t noticed before. If you notice anything unusual, see your doctor.
Check out this video and device that can help make this self examination easier.
Do you often hear that? Well
to get help using a series of simple, step-by-step 3 minute exercises. Results are possible even on your first night after using this method!
Healthy Sperm ...get strong swimmers!
Although a healthy male discharges 50 million sperm in a single ejaculation only a few will make it to a mature egg that is ready to be fertilized. It can take about 75 days for sperm cells to grow to maturity; harming them can affect fertility. Here are some
to support healthy sperm production. Give your little swimmers a fighting chance!
If you’ve experienced episodes of erectile dysfunction (ED), previously referred to as impotence, then you might be comforted to know that it happens to many men! The chances are excellent that you will find a way to overcome it. Check out how
Compression Socks for Men
Compression Socks are Recommended for the relief of a variety of symptoms including:
* Mild to moderate leg swelling
* Tired, aching legs and mild leg pain
* Superficial or early varicose veins
* Post-operative for less severe procedures
* Helps to reduce the risk of circulatory problems such as Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) in normal-risk patients, especially during periods of long travel.
Read more and get Stylish Support Socks for Men here
Have you heard about MACA?
What is Maca, and what's so special about it?
Weeell, Maca, is a legendary root used by the native Peruvians since the time of the Incas. It has been dubbed "Peruvian ginseng," even though it bears no relation to ginseng. But like ginseng, the plant has been used to increase strength, energy, stamina, libido, sexual function, and a multitude of health benefits.
Men and women with low libido report feeling a boost in sexual desire, and men with erectile problems say they notice marked improvement in sexual function. In Peru, Maca is used by men and by women who want to put more fire into their sex lives. In the U.S., Europe and Japan, dietary supplements containing Maca are gaining many fans. For all the spicy Maca details
and check out Superfood powders under Raw foods category. (Not the 'Red Maca', but the 'Ancient Peruvian Superfood Maca'.)
Awesome Stuff Guys!!
There IS a way out of the rat-race if you really want it.
It is called SBI:
Would you like to Gain muscle mass in record time, without the use of drugs? Mario Fanzolato, hypertrophy expert, offers free advice on weight training, nutrition, and every other aspect of natural muscle building.
Disclaimer: The intention of this website is to inform and educate only. It does not offer medical advice or diagnosis, or endorse specific treatments. If you feel that you have a medical problem, seek the advice of your health care Practitioner. Statements and information regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration and these materials and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.